Where to buy Kohl Power in Raven in the USA?
If you can’t find where to buy Kohl Power in Raven near you, we can easily help you find a place where you can quickly and cheaply buy.
You can click on “check price” button and find out where to buy to buy Kohl Power in Raven.
How to find the best price on Kohl Power in Raven?
We are always ready to offer you recommendations on where to buy Kohl Power in Raven at one of the best price on Internet.
Please, feel free to follow the “check price” button to find price we chose for Kohl Power in Raven .
I got Raven from a friend of mine, and i LOVE it!! the color is a very pretty burgundy/purply/dark brown/ shade which i must say looks awsome with brown eyes. I love to use this eyeliner when i wear orangey-peachy looks because it add a nice pop. I mainly wear this color in the daytime since i like really bold black eyeliner when i go out at night. Huge rave from me. To make the color last i go over the liner with beauty marked e/s and viola! the color last all day.
Oh how I *love* Raven! I picked this up when I purchased Jealous and Mystery and have reached for it over and over again! I have a hard time finding a great deep burgundy liner that isn’t “plum” and also one that doesn’t have SO much red in it that it irritates my eyes. This is deep blackened burgundy, absolutely gorgeous and the perfect liner for when I pull out Agate, Sketch or Crimsonette. Another tragically limited edition product!
I was at the MAC store over the weekend and the SA told me I just HAD to get one of the Kohl Power e/l’s. She had only three left of Raven.
I thought this looked so bizarre, like a washed out plum in the pencil. Then I applied it to my hand and was surprised by how much darker it was, a sort of blackened bronze-wine-plum that reminded me of MAC’s duochrome e/s shades. The SA went on to tell me that these e/l’s were waterproof, so I bought one.
I have now tried Raven a few times, and this is what I think:
1. I LOVE this shade with my dark brown eyes, really makes them pop. On me, I get more of a burnished bronze than I do wine or plum. Must have something to do with my Eurasian NC30 skintone.
2. Very wearable for daytime.
1. Hard to use because it’s pretty dry and tugs at my skin. The texture reminds me of a crayon.
2. I am sorry, but I do not believe that this is waterproof! If this was so tough, it wouldn’t fade after two hours like it does on me. It’s probably the worst of all the e/l’s I have when it comes to fading.
3. This is so irritating to my eyes, makes them red and inflamed…I think I am allergic to something in this…
I might have to send this out into the swap world since it doesn’t seem to work for me…